Engineers India Limited (EIL), a Navratna PSU, has started its online recruitment drive through GATE 2018 score. The company plans to recruit 67 bright, young, energetic and ambitious engineering graduates as Management Trainees. The last date for submission of online registration is 02 May, 2018.
Disciple-wise post details:
Management Trainee (Civil) – 17 Posts
Management Trainee (Mechanical) – 35 Posts
Management Trainee (Chemical) – 15 Posts
EIL will shortlist candidates on the basis of GATE 2018 score, and an interview will be held later on. The interview date will be shared with eligible candidates through e-mail on the registered e-mail provided.
Online Application Process for EIL Recruitment
- Visit the official website of EIL
- Click on ‘Recruitment of Management Trainee’ on the home page
- Go through the advertisement before clicking on ‘Click to Apply’
- Register yourself by clicking on ‘Registration Details’ and fill up the form with required details
- Now login with your Registration credentials, fill the application form, and pay the application fee to complete the Application Process
- Download the confirmation page, and take a printout for future reference
Further details regarding the recruitment plan can be accessed on the EIL official recruitment notification.