The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the release of e-admit cards for UPSC ESE 2020 (Prelims). The UPSC ESE 2020 (Prelims) exam is scheduled to be conducted on 5 January, 2020. Candidates who are aspiring for ESE 2020 can download their e-admit cards from the official website of UPSC from 11 December, 2019 to 5 January, 2020.
Here are the steps to download ESE 2020 (Prelims) e-admit card:
- Visit the official UPSC website
- In the ‘What’s New’ section, click on ‘e-Admit card: Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020’
- On the new Web page that opens, read and take printout of the given ‘Important Discussions’, and then click on ‘Yes’ to proceed
- A new Web page will open again, select any one of the two given options – ‘By Registration Id’ or ‘By Roll Number’ to download the e-admit card
- Now enter your registration ID or Roll No., select your date of birth, confirm the code displayed, and then click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Download the e-admit card and take a print out. It is mandatory for candidates to take print out of the ‘Important Instructions to the Candidate’ along with the ‘e-Admit Card’ to be permitted to enter the examination hall
IES Master is offering ESE 2020 Prelims Offline/Online Full-Length Test Series to ESE 2020 aspirants to help them test their level of preparedness for ESE 2020 Prelims. The full-length test series includes a total of 7 full-length tests, 3 full-length tests for GS and Engineering Aptitude (Paper-I) and 4 full-length tests for Engineering discipline (Paper-II).
Interested candidates can Register Today.