The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has announced the fresh date for conducting written exam for Combined State Engineering Services 2019 recruitment drive for the post of Assistant Engineers. As per the official UPPSC notification, the UPPSC-AE 2019 exams would now be conducted from 01 November, 2020.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has postponed the date for conducting written exam for Combined State Engineering Services 2020 recruitment drive for the post of Assistant Engineers till further notice. The UPPSC-AE 2019 Exam was scheduled to be held on 07 June, 2020. As per the official UPPSC notification, the fresh date of exam would be released later on at an appropriate time.
The Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) is going to conduct a national-level Industrial Proficiency Aptitude Test (iPATE) for Engineers on 4, 5, 11 and 12 July, 2020.
Interested candidates can write iPATE 2020 on any of the above dates by registering themselves online till 15 April, 2020 by making a payment of Rs. 1,500/- as exam fee. The iPATE 2020 exam will be conducted at centres across all the state capital cities and Union Territories of India.
ISRO will be only accepting those applications that are made online. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. It is mandatory for all the applicants to provide their E-mail ID while applying online.
There are 327 vacancies of Scientist Engineers from Electronics, Mechanical, and Computer Science streams. The branch-wise break-up of the vacancies is as under:
- Scientist Engineer (Electronics) : 131 Posts (ISRO Centre – Gazetted)
- Scientist Engineer (Mechanical): 135 Posts (ISRO Centre – Gazetted)
- Scientist Engineer (Computer Science): 58 Posts (ISRO Centre – Gazetted)
The main objective behind this program is to help those students who are not comfortable with any particular subject while preparing for ESE and GATE. The students will have the flexibility to choose the subject(s) of their own choice or choose from any of subject packages that are on offer. The Subject-wise Improvement Program for ESE, GATE and PSUs is a sort of improvement plan to help students achieve what they are capable of, and bringing them closer to their dream goals.
Benefits of Subject-wise Improvement Program
- Complete guidance in small packs: The program comes in the form of small packages allowing students to choose the subjects that they find difficult to learn.
- Save time for self-study and self-practice: ESE and GATE preparation demands a well-planned preparation strategy and enough time for preparation. The Subject-wise Improvement Program helps you save ample amount of time and energy for self-study and self-practice.
- Right investment: By taking the Subject-wise Improvement Program, students invest their parent’s hard-earned money where it’s actually required.
- Understanding of concepts: While preparing for top engineering exams like ESE/GATE/PSUs, a student should have an in-depth understanding of concepts. This is what you will get while taking the subject-wise improvement program at IES Master.
- Meet your learning needs: As the students have the option to choose from the pre-defined subject packs or make the subject packs of their own, by taking subject-wise improvement program, students meet their own learning needs, while at the same time driving towards their career goal.
- Expert guidance: The best thing about subject-wise improvement program is the experienced faculty of IES Master, and quality content and study material, which is a benchmark in ESE and GATE preparation.
- Double advantage: While mastering over the weak subject(s), by taking subject-wise improvement program, you also improve your college semester grades.