The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the release of admit cards for UPSC ESE 2018 (Main). The UPSC ESE 2018 (Main) exam is scheduled to be conducted on 1 July, 2018. Candidates who are aspiring for ESE 2018 can download their admit cards from the official website of UPSC.
Here are the steps to download ESE 2018 (Main) admit card:
- Visit the official UPSC website
- In the ‘What’s New’ section, click on ‘E-admit card: Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2018’
- On the new page that opens, click on the link to download the admit card
- A new page will open again, click on the given link to download the e-admit card
- Read the important instructions, and then click on ‘Yes’ to proceed
- Now choose any of the given options i.e. either by Registration ID or by Roll No
- After enter your registration ID or Roll No., select your date of birth, confirm the code displayed, and then click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Download the e-admit card and take a print out. It is mandatory for candidates to take print out of the ‘Important Instructions to the Candidate’ along with the ‘e-Admit Card’ to be permitted to enter the examination hall
UPSC will not issue paper admit card to any candidate. If there is any discrepancy in the downloaded e-admit card, candidates can mail about the same to firstname.lastname@example.org before 21 June, 2018.
ESE 2018 Prelims examination was conducted by UPSC on 8 January, 2018. UPSC is going to fill around 588 engineering positions in various departments of the central government through ESE 2018. On clearing ESE 2018 Main, qualified candidates would be called for the final stage i.e. interview round.
IES Master is offering Free Two Full-length Tests to ESE 2018 Prelims qualified students to help them test their level of preparedness for ESE 2018 Main. The free tests can be taken by candidates on 24 June, 2018. Interested candidates can register today to avail the Free Full-length Tests