The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has made available the Admit Card for GATE 2020. Candidates, who have registered for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2020 (GATE 2020) through GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS), can download their admit cards now.
GATE 2020, for which, 860,000 candidates have registered, is scheduled to be conducted on 1, 2, 8 and 9 February, 2020 in two shifts – forenoon from 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM and in afternoon from 02:30 PM to 05:30 PM.
Here are the steps to download GATE 2020 Admit Card or GATE 2020 hall ticket:
- Log in to the official website of GOAPS through the URL https://appsgate.iitd.ac.in/
- On the page that opens, enter your Enrollment ID / Email Address and Password
- Now enter the Captcha code, and then click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Now you can download the Admit Card and take a printout of the same for further reference
- It is preferred to take colour printout of the GATE 2020 Admit Card as no soft copy will be considered for allowing access to the examination hall
Here is the detailed GATE 2020 exam schedule:
Exam Pattern of GATE 2020
All the papers of the GATE 2020 examination will be for three hours duration. Each paper will consist of 65 objective-type questions for a total of 100 marks. Each question will be of either one or two marks and for every wrong answer, 1/3rd of allotted marks will be deduced.