Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has started inviting online applications for the post of Management Trainees on the basis of GATE 2019 scores. The Maharatna company is going to hire 399 engineering graduates from Mechanical (ME), Metallurgical (MT), Electrical (EE), Instrumentation (IN), Chemical (CH), and Mining (MN) streams.
To present his or her candidature for this recruitment drive, the candidate should be of age in between 18 to 28 years, and possess a Degree in Engineering (full-time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters in all years), in six Engineering disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical and Mining.
Candidates, who are interested as well as eligible, can apply online from 25 November, 2019 to 15 December 2019.
The branch-wise details of the vacancies are as below:
Under this recruitment drive, the candidates will be shortlisted for the interview stage on the basis of GATE 2019 scores.
Steps to Apply:
- Log on to SAIL Careers Page at official website.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application, and make the payment
- Take a printout of SAIL Recruitment 2019 online application form