General Studies and Engineering Aptitude is an important paper of the ESE Preliminary stage. It is also known as the GS Paper or Paper-I, and carries a total of 200 marks that are taken into account by UPSC while preparing the final list of selected students. The main objective of UPSC behind conducting this objective GS paper is to test an ESE aspirant's application-based knowledge that will come handy during the job tenure of any candidate.
The General Studies (GS) and Engineering Aptitude batch from IES Master has been designed exclusively for the preparation of UPSC ESE 2023 Preliminary Paper-1. To help ESE aspirants build a holistic picture, revised, updated and well-structured study material and practice questions are provided during the classes that are taken by subject experts.
So, be a part of IES Master General Studies (GS) and Engineering Aptitude batch, and make GS your strength.
- Unified approach to help students build a holistic picture
- Learn how to read, decode, and deduce an answer
- Revised, updated, and well-structured study material, with sufficient practice questions
- Classes by expert faculty in respective domains
- Our teaching methodology, classroom approach, and student connect is rated the best by the ESE rankers
- Test your GS ability and stay updated while on the go through IES Master mobile app
- Students enrolled in this course (In Complete Package Only) will be provided ESE-2023 Prelims Test Series for FREE. See the Test Schedule