IIT Madras is going to close the normal online registration process through GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) for GATE 2019 tomorrow i.e. on 21 September, 2018. However, candidates who wish to write GATE 2019 can still apply online by paying an extra amount of Rs. 500. The last date for applying for GATE 2019 by paying this extra amount would be 01 October, 2018. This extension of registration date with late fee is a new feature that has been introduced by IIT Madras this year. IIT Madras will completely close the registration process for GATE 2019 after 01 October, 2018.
|GATE 2019 Application Fee with Dates|
|For Students Choosing Examination Centres in India||During
(01 – 21 Sept., 2018)
|During the Extended Period
(22 Sept – 01 Oct , 2018)
|SC/ST/PwD/Female Candidates||₹ 750||₹1250|
|All other Candidates||₹ 1500||₹ 2000|
The window for online correction of GATE 2019 application forms will be opened by IIT Madras from 24 September, 2018.
GATE 2019 will be conducted by IIT Madras on 2, 3, 9 and 10 February, 2019.
Here is how you can apply online for GATE 2019:
- Visit the official website for GOAPS by IIT Madras
- To register yourself for GATE 2019, fill out the registration form displayed on the screen
- On successful registration, you will receive a confirmation mail containing enrolment ID on your registered email ID and SMS on the provided registered mobile number
- Now the candidate has to re-login using the allotted enrolment ID or email ID, password on the GOAPS website, and then complete filling the remaining details carefully
- Candidate would also be required to upload scanned copies of his or her photograph, signature, left thumb impression as per the given instructions
- The last step is to submit the required online application fee (Rs. 750 for female/SC/ST/PwD categories and Rs. 1,500 for male candidates) for GATE 2019
If you are unable to attend any classroom programs for the preparation of GATE 2019 then you can register for the GATE 2019 Online Test Series by IES Master. For more details about the GATE 2019 Online Test Series, you can contact the IES Master Help Desk at 0 80100 09955, 0 97118 53908 or drop a mail at email@example.com.
Wishing good luck to all GATE 2019 aspirants!