Master Gate Details
In its endeavour to help students experience the real GATE environment before the real GATE 2019 exam, IES Master has come up with a computer-based test Master GATE 2019.
It is as close as you can get to the reality. From the questions to the interface that includes real GATE calculator, Master GATE 2019 would physically transfer you to the real GATE environment. The three-hour test will benchmark you on all three counts – mind, body and content.
Master GATE-2019 is for students who have obtained or are pursuing their graduation degree (BE/B.Tech) in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, or Electronics and Communication streams.
|Schedule Date||Master GATE CBT-1||13th Jan, 2019||Master GATE CBT-2||20th Jan, 2019|
|MASTER GATE CBT-1 :||₹ 400|
|MASTER GATE CBT-2 :||₹ 400|
|MASTER GATE CBT-1 + CBT-2 :||₹ 700|
|You can make the fee payment through Credit/Debit card or Net Banking.|
Allocation of ScholarshipThe students benefitting from Master Gate will be selected on the basis of the outcome of scholarship test from a nationwide pool of applicants. 400 students across the Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronics and Communication streams will be selected through Master Gate for a discount of up to 100%.
|Total number of questions||65|
|Test would have both, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) as well as Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions.|
|Basic Engineering||25 questions|
|Engineering Mathematics||10 questions|
|Reasoning & Aptitude||10 questions|
|General English||5 questions|
100 marks | 50 questions | 1 hourEach question: 2 marks | Negative Marking: 0.66 marks
Basic Engineering Topics
- Civil Engineering: Strength of Materials, Structural Analysis, Engineering Mechanics, Environmental Engineering and Fluid Mechanics
- Mechanical Engineering: Thermodynamics, Heat & Mass Transfer, Fluid Mechanics, Production Engineering, Theory of Machines and Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Electrical Engineering: Network Theory, Electromagnetic Theory, Control System, Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Electrical Measurements, Electrical Materials, Analog & Digital Electronics.
- Electronics Engineering: Network Theory, Electromagnetic Theory, Control System, Electronic Devices & Circuits, Analog & Digital Electronics, Communication Systems.
The syllabus of Engineering Mathematics, Reasoning & Aptitude, and General English will be as per GATE - 2017 Syllabus
How to Register
- Visit Master GATE website
- Go to the registration page, and fill in the required details on the registration form. Choose your exam centre carefully as per your convenience
- After submitting you will get the userID and password and will be directed to payment gateway page
- Make the required payment for registration
- After the payment process, response page will open where you can check your payment details.
- If the payment failed anyway, you can pay the same logging your student zone with the login credentials sent to your registered mobile number.
|Registration Start Date||20th Aug 2018||20th Aug 2018|
|Registration End Date||07th Jan 2019||15th Jan 2019|
|Admit Card Download||09th Jan 2019||17th Jan 2019|
|Master Gate Exam Date||13th Jan 2019||20th Jan 2019|
|Answer Key Uploading Date||14th Jan 2019||21st Jan 2019|
|Result Date||17th Jan 2019||24th Jan 2019|
Terms and Conditions
- IES Master reserves the right to change, modify, or terminate Master GATE anytime, at its discretion.
- In all the aspects related to Master GATE, the decision of IES Master Management’s will be final and binding.
- The registration fee for Master GATE CBT is non-refundable.
- IES Master reserves the right to add, delete, or modify the exam centre. In case of termination of any centre, students have to go with the alternate arrangement provided by IES Master in order to write Master GATE CBT.