Candidates may also apply through the Online Admission process.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ option available at top of the Home page.
- The Application Form will open. Fill in the complete form.
- Full Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile No. & Your Address (City, State & Pin) are some of the mandatory fields.
- Fill in the Program Details.
- Fill in Your Identity Proof Details.
- Fill in the details of your educational qualifications and your Guardian’s details.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph & signature.
- Tick Mark on “I have read and agree to all the details”.
- Submit the form.
- Complete the registration by making the payment through any one of the following modes:
a) Debit Card
b) Credit Card
c) Net Banking
- Students can pay registration fee, first installment or full fees.
- Immediately after your Registration, your receipt will be generated.
- Click on the Print button or Save button.
- Please bring a print out of this receipt, two passport size photographs and Original & photocopy of identity proof for verifying your candidature & receiving IES MASTER ID Card.
- Student can pay first installment or full fees through NEFT by adding beneficiary Account.
- Account details for NEFT:-
Current A/c No:- 20552560000120
RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code:- HDFC0002055
Bank Name:- HDFC
Bank Branch:- Katwaria Sarai
- After doing NEFT, please send the details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Convenience charges of 1.00% + Service tax will be applicable on payment through Debit Card.
- Convenience charges of 2.00% + Service tax will be applicable on payment through Credit Card.
- Convenience charges of Rs. 17 + Service tax will be applicable on payment through Net Banking.
- The fees will be refunded only if the student informs us in writing through his/her valid email id as mentioned in the Form within 5 days of commencement date of the Batch. No refund request shall be entertained thereafter. Admission Charges of Rs. 5000 shall be deducted.
Payment Confirmation will be issued after 48 hrs. of Registration.