MTRE-02 is a national level scholarship exam conducted online by IES Master twice in every session. It offers a window of opportunity to students to be at par, and be one among the best engineering minds.
MTRE-02 is for students who have obtained their graduate degree (B.Tech) in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, or Electronics and Communication streams.
The scholarship program is also open to those students who are in the third/final year of their engineering degree course in the above mentioned branches.
Allocation of Scholarship
The students benefitting from MTRE-02 will be selected on the basis of the outcome of online scholarship test from a nationwide pool of applicants. 400 students across the Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronics and Communication streams will be selected through MTRE-02 for a discount of up to 100% on the tuition fee.
It will be a two hours test of 100 marks, consisting of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs). Each question will be of 1 mark with a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong attempt.
|Basic Engineering||50 MCQs|
|Engineering Mathematics||20 MCQs|
|Reasoning & Aptitude||20 MCQs|
|General English||10 MCQs|
100 marks | 100 questions | 2 hourEach question: 1 mark | Negative Marking: 0.25 marks
- Civil Engineering: Strength of Materials, Design of Concrete Structures, Soil Mechanics, Environmental Engineering, Fluid Mechanics and Highway Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering: Basic Thermodynamics, Heat & Mass Transfer, Fluid Mechanics, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Production Engineering and Theory of Machines.
- Electrical Engineering: Network Theory, Control System, Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Electrical Measurements and Analog Electronics
- Electronics Engineering: Network Theory, Electromagnetic Theory, Control System, Electronic Devices & Circuits, Analog & Digital Electronics and Communication Systems.
The syllabus of Engineering Mathematics, Reasoning & Aptitude, and General English will be as per GATE - 2019 Syllabus
|MTRE-02 (2019-20)||₹ 50|
- The MTRE-02 exam will start on 03 March, 2019 at 5:00 PM sharp. Students will not be allowed to take the MTRE Exam after 5:15 PM.
- Make sure that you have a computer system (desktop/laptop) with webcam.
- Before taking the MTRE-02, make sure that your Internet connectivity is not interrupted during the exam.
- While writing MTRE-02, students are required to keep their system’s webcam turned on, and keep it running during the entire duration of exam to ensure that only bonafide person is writing the exam.
- The candidate has the flexibility to jump over to any question while writing MTRE-02.
- Each question of the MTRE-02 exam is allotted specific time duration to attempt. The allotted time for each question can be viewed on the top right corner of the screen while writing MTRE-02.
- If a candidate fails to answer any particular question within the stipulated time, he will be automatically redirected to the next question having balance time.
- If a candidate fails to submit his answer to any particular question by clicking on the ‘Save and Next’ button within the allotted time, his response will not be saved.
- Once a candidate has attempted all the questions of MTRE-02, he has to click on the ‘Submit’ button to finish the test.
- If a candidate fails to complete the MTRE-02 exam in allotted time, then his test will get submitted automatically.
- During the MTRE-02 Test, all candidates will be provided with a virtual scientific calculator on computer screen which has to be used to answer the questions. No physical calculator will be allowed. The same applies to mobile phones and wrist watches with calculation facilities.
How to Register
- Visit MTRE-02 website: iesmaster.org/master-talent-reward-exam
- Click on "Register" button. Registration page opens, fill all the details on the MTRE-02 online registration form
- After submitting you will get the userID and password and will be directed to payment gateway page
- Make the payment of Rs 50/- as the registration fee
- After the payment process, response page will open where you can check your payment details.
- If the payment failed anyway, you can pay the same logging your student zone with the login credentials sent to your registered mobile number.
|Registration Start Date||30 Nov, 2019|
|Registration End Date||02nd Mar, 2019|
|MTRE-02 Exam Date||03rd Mar, 2019|
|Result Date||08th Mar, 2019|
Terms and Conditions
- The MTRE-02 qualified candidates must register with IES Master in CE, ME, EE or ECE branch to avail the scholarship.
- The selected students have to enroll themselves with IES Master within a month from the date of declaration of MTRE-02 result. Failing to do so, the seat will be allocated to the next student as per the merit list.
- The selected MTRE-02 candidates will have to deposit the entire balance fee to avail the benefit.
- Under MTRE-02, admissions once taken can neither be withdrawn, nor transferred.
- IES Master reserves the right to change, modify, or terminate MTRE-02 anytime, at its discretion.
- In all the aspects related to MTRE-02, the IES Master Management’s decision will be final and binding.
- Candidate selected through MTRE-02 will not be eligible for any other discount.
- Both Non-IES Master and Ex-IES Master students can write MTRE-02.
- Students who have already qualified MTRE earlier are not eligible for MTRE-02.
- The benefits of MTRE-02 will be applicable on batches starting in April, May, and June months.
- Discount is applicable on the tuition fees only.