Terms and Conditions for Online-Payments
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person (“User”) using the services of IES Master for making
registration or admission fee (either in full or installments) payments through an online payment gateway service (“Service”) offered by IES Master in association with HDFC Bank Limited And Tech Process (“Payment Service Providers”) through IESMaster’s. Each User is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.By using this website, you acknowledge your assent to the following conditions of use without limitation or qualification. Please read these conditions carefully before using this website.These terms and conditions may be revised at any time by updating this post. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms and condition to which you are bound
IES Master respects and protects the privacy of the individuals that access the information and use the services provided through them. Individually identifiable information about the User is not willfully disclosed to any third party. IES Master is committed to the collection, retention and use of personal information that you provide to us about yourself on this site www.iesmaster.org.
Your Personal Information may comprise the (Name, Age, Occupation, User ID and Password with choice, email address, Telephone No., Payment processing Details, Limited personal Details and Any Other data as IES Master may require.) We do not sell, distribute or rent any personal data to other parties for marketing or any other purpose under any circumstances. You and your personal information is an asset for us. Your personal information will be disclosed to the bank when you proceed to make payment through your debit/credit card/Net banking for approving the payment.
All payment should be made in Indian Rupees only.
Collection of Information
Site Browsing: You browse the site anonymously. We do not require you to reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. By filling up the online admission form you will be supplying us Personal Information.
While you are browsing through the site, the Site’s operating system may automatically record some general information about your visit such as:
(i) The date and time you visit of Site, along with the address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website
(ii) The type of browser you are using
(iii) Which ‘hit’ it is on the Site
The General Information is used by IES Master for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the Site and to gauge the public interest in IES Master and the Site. Such General Information may be shared by IES Master with any person, at IES Master’s discretion. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Within IES Master, access to Personal Information collected by IES Master will be given only to those persons who are authorized by IES Master and third parties hired by IES Master to perform administrative services. IES Master will provide access to third parties for internal entering and managing Personal Information in IES Master’s Database, processing your admissions or fee preparing address label’s sending emails, which require such third parties to have access to your Personal Information. IES Master cannot guarantee that such parties will keep your Personal Information confidential and IES Master will not be liable in any manner for anyloss of confidentiality attributable to such third parties.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Any Failures in online payments and in case the amount gets deducted from your saving/ current account and is not credited in IES Master’s account, before the transaction is complete, IES Master is not responsible for any refunds. Students in this case can contact either Bank/ IES Master to clarify the same. Refund will be made as per the company policy. Student can cancel their admission within 5 days from the date when batch starts. Admission fee and initial processing charges are non-refundable and rest of the fee will be refunded within 15 working days.
• All refunds for credit / debit card and net banking transaction will be handed over by cheques only; no refund will be processed either by online transfer or paid by cash.
E- Receipt will be sent by IES Master with the confirmation of admission. Students should keep the receipt with them safely as this will be required for further processing of I- Cards.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the applicant is actually eligible appearing in IES/GATE/PSU’s which are can be ascertained by carefully reading the Instructions/eligibility criteria. The ONLINE application system does not perform any check on the qualification indicated by the application during the application process. Therefore, successful completion of ONLINE application process does not in itself indicate that the applicant is qualified for IES/GATE/PSU’s examination.
It is the Applicant’s responsibility to ensure he/she pays the application fees as applicable. The payment of any amounts intended to be made in respect of Fees by or on behalf of the applicant does not in itself indicate the acceptance of applicant’s candidature for appearing in. When the applicant successfully completes the online payment transaction using credit/debit cards and net banking option, funds will be deducted from the credit/debit card mentioned by the applicant and the payments will be credited to IES Master Account. This payment is towards admission for IES/GATE/PSU’s regular/ weekend batch or any other program. Any payment received through this website will be treated as having been made by the applicant even though the same may have been made by some other person/ party and hence IES Master Shall not entertain any correspondence from any person other than applicant or applicant’s parents/ guardian. If the applicant’s online payment is successful, IES Master Confirm the same by giving a valid transaction ID. In case the unsuccessful online payment, IES Master Will advise the applicant accordingly. The applicant should then contact the credit /debit card /Net banking provider for details. IES Master will not entertain any email communication on payments or refunds.
Failure to Pay the Fees
In case the applicant registers successfully and /or pays the registration amount but fails to pay the required fee,
(admission fee either first installment or full fee) on or before the batch starts, his/her application will stand cancelled without any further notification.
IES Master will be entitled to use the information given during the Online Payment process for the purpose of registration of the applicant as also for statistical purposes.
General Terms and Conditions for Online-Payments
Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he she may register and avail the
IES Master rights, obligation, undertaking shall be subject to the laws in force in India, as well as any directives/ procedures of Governments of India, and nothing contained in these terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of IES Master’s rights to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any User’s use of the website or information pro-vided to or gathered by IES Master with respect to such use. Each User accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/her use of the Website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at absolute
discretion of IES Master.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and IES Master, these terms and Conditions, supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the User and IES Master. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Servers’ Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or payment Service Providers’ webpage, that is linked to the website, is experiencing any server related issues like 'slow down'or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’ the User shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
(i) In case of Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact IES Master via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by IES Master to confirm payment.
(ii) In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make
payment. However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Provider and IES Master shall be held
responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transaction and hence no claims should be raised to IES Master.
Limitation of Liability
1. IES Master has made the services available to the user as a matter of convenience. IES Master expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Services. The User agrees and acknowledge that he/she shall be solely responsible for his/her conduct and that IES Master reserves the right to terminate the rights to use of the Services immediately without giving any prior notice thereof.
2. IES Master shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay of omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the IES Master, its employees, directors, and it’s a third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of date or arising from suspension or termination of the
3. IES Master assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the
user on account of:
a. The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto: and /or
b. Any interruption or errors in the operation of the payment Gateway.
4. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless IES Master and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out or in connection with the utilization of the services.
5. The user agrees that IES Master or any of its employees will not be held liable by the user for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Condition where such failure is due to circumstances beyond IES Master reasonable control.
1. Any waiver of any rights available to IES Master under these Terms and Condition shall not mean that those rights are automatically waived.
2. The user agrees, understands and confirms that his/her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card and net banking transmitted over the internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/or fraud and that IES Master or the payments services Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
3. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the user, IES Master does not represent or guaranteed that the use or the Services provided/by through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the internet.
4.IES Master and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error omission, interruption , deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration or, or use of information contained on the website.
5. The User may be required to create his/her own user ID and Password in order to register and/ or use the Services Provided by IES Master on the website. By accepting these Terms and Condition the user address that his/her user ID and password are very important pieces of information and it shall be the users own responsible to keep them secure and confidential. In furtherance hereof, the user agrees to:
a. Choose a new password, whenever required for security reasons.
b. Keep his/her user ID and Password strictly confidential.
c. Be responsible for any transactions made by user under such user ID and password.
The user is hereby informed that IES Master will never ask the user for the user’s password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. The user is hereby required to sign out of his/her IES Master Account on the Website and close the web browser window when the transaction(s) have been completed. This is to ensure that others cannot access the user’s personal information and correspondence when the user happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or inter café.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
1. The user agrees that the debit/credit card and net banking details provided by him/her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the user shall not use a debit/credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/her or the use fo the which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The user further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit and details.
2.The user may pay his/her registration or admission fee (either in full or installments) IES Master by using a debit/credit card and through online banking account. The user warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/she initiates a payment transaction and /or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/her card/bank details.
a. The user is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit/debit card, and net banking bank account for such transactions;
b. The user is responsible to ensure that the card/bank account details provided by him/her are accurate;
c. The user is authorizing debit and nominated card/bank account for the payment of registration or admission fee (either in full or installments) selected by such user along with the applicable fees.
d. The user is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s)) selected by the user inclusive of the applicable fee.
1. The user agrees that, to extent required or permitted by law, IES Master and/or the payment Service, provider(s) may also collect, use the disclosed personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigation or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
2. The user agrees that any communication sent by the user vide e-mail imply release of information therein/therewith to IES Master, the user agrees to be contacted via e-mail on such mails initiated by him/her.
4. The user acknowledge and agrees that his/her information will be managed in accordance with the laws for the time in force
Payment Gateway Disclaimer
The service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay registration or admission fee (either in full or installments)
online. IES Master does not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the payment Gateway other than what is specified
in the website for this purpose. By accepting/agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the user expressly agrees that his/her use of the aforesaid online payment Services is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the user.
The following are the terms and conditions for IES MASTER Online Test Series.
- Amount once paid will not be refunded.
- User who is appearing for GATE/ESE exam is required to upload his/her hall ticket/Admit Card scanned copy to the portal for future verification.
- IES MASTER has right to use photographs of the successful candidates for its promotion purposes.
- The services offered by IES MASTER to the applicants are valid for the current academic year only.
- IES MASTER can suspend an online exam without notice.
For any Clarification please contact:
F-126 Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi – 110016
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Phone No.: 8010009955, 011-41013406, 9711853908